Last Updated: August 24, 2023
DetailHindi.com (“we” or “Detail Hindi”) is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We strive to provide accurate and valuable business-related information in Hindi language. This DMCA policy outlines our procedures and processes for addressing copyright infringement claims on our website.
Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe that any content on DetailHindi.com infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a notification under the DMCA. To file a copyright infringement notification, please provide the following information to our designated agent at email@example.com:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Contact information for the notifying party, including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the notifying party has a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that your content was removed or access to it was disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. To file a counter-notification, please provide the following information to our designated agent at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A physical or electronic signature of the user.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The user’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located or, if the user’s address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Detail Hindi may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Detail Hindi may terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.
If you have any questions or concerns about this DMCA policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
By using DetailHindi.com, you agree to comply with this DMCA policy. We reserve the right to remove any content that allegedly infringes another person’s copyright and to terminate access to our website for repeat infringers.